Detect manufacturing faults, bring-up and test of prototypes and systems ?
Boundary Scan / JTAG / IEEE 1149.x - OpenSource - on Linux
- Minimal UUT access via 5 wire IEEE1149.1 test bus
- Fault diagnosis down to pin level
- Interconnect Test (short/open detection)
- Memory Connect Test (RAM/ROM/FLASH)
- Oscillator Test / Clock Test
- LED, Display Test, Logic Test …
- UUT Power Switch and Monitoring up to 4A / 48 V DC
- full galvanic separation of UUT from Scan Master in NonTest Mode
- Operator Activity reduced to pushing START / STOP Button
- PASS / FAIL display by just two front panel LEDs
- Fast & Safe UUT change by rugged front panel connectors (CPC / DSub)
- rugged 19'' Chassis for rack mounting
- Linux® based Operating System (virus immune, long term stable)
- Mission Critical, OpenSource Coded in Ada
- Test Programs automatically or manually creatable in high-level language
- Test pattern generators disclosed
- remote operation and maintenance corporate inside or worldwide
- supports scripting for auto-build-processes
- data structures open for integration in Flying Probe Test, In-Circuit Test, AOI/AXI, ...
- On Site service, consulting and maintenance
- Library Device Service
- No License required - due to OpenSource !
- Read more here :
M-1 Manual & Tutorial
A Guide to test methods and why to go for Boundary Scan
What is Boundary Scan / JTAG ?